Dear Members, Pune Tivoli User Group is back in action. And this time we will also host a free Tivoli Certification Examination camp along with tech-talks. Tentative scheduled date is Saturday, 12th May 2012. We are accepting only 50 registrations and will give first preference to the members who have attended meetings in the past. Please send in your registrations to this email ID < email@example.com > along with following details: 1. Full Name (same as on your photo ID card - voter ID, Driving License, Passport) 2. Organization, Designation, Mobile Number 3. Title and Certification number for the Certification you wish to give e.g. Test 000-027 - IBM Maximo Asset Management V6.2 Implementation ( check list and validity on http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/certs/tv_index.shtml ) Note that: 1. One member will be allowed to take only one exam. 2. IBM will conduct the free certification camp, we will not provide training for the same.
We will also host parallel sessions for tech-talks. You can also nominate yourself as a speaker for a talk and win exciting IBM goodies !
Thanks and regards,Yogesh Talekar,
More guidelines about free certification camp:
1. You must be a member of Tivoli User Group - Pune to be eligible for free Certification
2. Just like any Prometric center, IBM proctors will conduct certification exams in IBM location
3. It is your responsibility to make sure that your certification exam is valid. Use this link for more info
( check this list and validity on http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/certs/tv_index.shtml )
4. It is your responsibility to prepare for exams. TUG or IBM will not provide any guidance or material for the same.
5. There are some certifications which involve multiple exams. But TUG will allow you to take only one exam
6. You must come with valid photo ID proof: e.g. passport, driving license, election card, PAN card.
How do I enroll for the TUG Meeting & Free Certification Camp ?
Due to limited resources, we have now stopped accepting registration for Free Certification Camp.
We have accepted first 60 nominations.
Could you please confirm the timings and location details for this exam?